October is National Bullying Prevention Month!
What: Kindness Spirit Week
Why: To celebrate Bullying Prevention Month and encourage students to be kind, respectful, and inclusive.
When: October 22nd-26th
- Monday: Put name-calling to sleep! Wear your favorite pajamas.
- Tuesday: Mix it up day! Celebrate differences and wear crazy, mismatched socks or clothes.
- Wednesday: Wild about Kindness! Dress like your favorite animal or bring a stuffed animal friend!
- Thursday: Hats off to Upstanders! Wear your favorite hat.
- Friday: Be a hero! Dress up like your favorite superhero or Upstander character!